Pages

Thursday 11 August 2011

Owl Brooches


At our team training a couple of weeks ago Jenny McCormac, a lovely lady in the Pink Ladies team, was wearing an owl brooch that she had made and I had a go at making them for an event I have coming up. It's made with the Owl punch using Chocolate Chip cardstock with different colours for his front and a piece of DSP for the heart. The wings are punched with the Scallop Circle punch cut down to size and stuck on the back with another punched owl stuck on to cover the joins. The whole thing, front and back, was covered with Crystal effects and, when dry, a brooch pin fixed on with a touch of Crystal Effects. Thanks for the idea Jenny - I love them!


2 comments:

  1. How brilliant are these Margaret?! I love them! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you did a fab job on these, they will be great for your event I am sure x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...