Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2011

School Craft Club




















I thought I would share with you the Christmas cards we made this week at the after-school craft club I run. I just love how all the kids use the same supplies but they all turn out differently. (the one on the right in the big picture was mine which they were copying!)
These were made with Real Red, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette and Basic Black cardstock (plus a bit of mirri card for the buckle) and using circle, Ornament, large Oval, 2-step bird and Boho Blossoms punches. The Santa's were finished off with googly eyes.
For the last few weeks we have been taking part in a project, run by Quilts4London, making pennants for the 2012 Olympics and Paralympics and as soon as they are completely finished I will show you what a fabulous job they've made of them. The kids all have Special Needs so they do find doing certain things much more difficult but they always make such a fantastic effort and I am really proud of them.

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Margaret. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet are these Margaret and I love to sit and work out how you've used all the punches...I have to say the ornament beards are the best idea ever :) The quilt project sounds exciting, can't wait to see :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those children always amaze me with their skill! I love these wonderful punch art cards and they make a fab set too! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...