Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

Easter Blossoms

An Easter card for you today using the Easter Blossoms set available in the Spring Mini until the end of April.
I used the stamp in the same way as for the Mother's Day card I made a couple of weeks ago and this was by stamping the image in Early Espresso and then, without re-inking, stamped again to give a shadow effect.
The blossoms on the front image were coloured with Daffodil Delight using a blender pen and the rest with So Saffron.
The panel was then matted onto Daffodil Delight cardstock with Daffodil Delight Grosgrain ribbon going diagonally across two opposite corners. A bow was added to the bottom corner and three pearls to the top corner. The sentiment, also from Easter Blossoms was stamped in Daffodil Delight and then the whole thing glued onto a card blank. 
I really love this blossom branch and it is so therapeutic colouring in the blossoms which surprisingly, as I said before, does not take very long and is very easy to do. Pop back tomorrow to see a spring card I have made with the same stamp.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Margaret. Very stylish.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Margaret, that really is a gorgeous stamp. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my card I entered into the simply stamping challenge. I thought I'd pop and look at your blog. Wow, it's amazing I just love all your cards. As a new SU demonstrator I still have a lot to learn, but I'm enjoying the journey. If I'm ever stuck for inspiration I know where to come. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...