Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

Sue's Masterpiece!



Regular readers of my blog will know that this weekend I have been away on a crafting Retreat where I met up again with some lovely ladies who I don't get to see very often. We shared a crafting area with the lovely Sue (a fellow SU demo) and her sister Carole and whilst we were there Sue created this gorgeous 3-fold card which I just had to show you (I did get Sue's permission first!) She used the new Framelits dies with Basic Gray cardstock and DSP (which I think is Baja Breeze) along with the Apothecary Art stamp set and butterflies from Beautiful Wings Embosslits die. I think this would make a lovely card/gift if a photograph was added to the second layer of the card (picture top right). Thanks for sharing Sue - it's beautiful.
I have to say a big thank you to Michelle & Marguerite for their hard work in making it such a great weekend for us all and also to Sue, Carole, Sandie, Suezanne, Lynney, Jade and her auntie for being such great company - hope to see you all again soon.
On a final note I apologise in advance for the lack of posts this coming week - Blogger had decided I'm using too much space so I am going to have to go back to the start of my blog and delete some of the old to make way for the new. Unfortunately, having been away all weekend, I have more pressing things to do at the moment than sort my blog but I will do so as quickly as I can. I think I can manage a couple more posts but that's about it until I get it sorted. In the meantime have a great week and I'll be back soon x

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Margaret , love this idea will maybe have to give it a go. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Margaret. Good luck with Blogger! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Margaret, Thanks for showcasing my card! Its been great to met up with you and Linda again. Looking forward to seeing more of your great projects. Will keep intouch. Dont forget the card swap. Sue Ralphxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret, I've just been catching up with your blog and you have been so busy! Loads of gorgeous creations to see :) I love your little treat boxes and this card is just fabulous. I love how it all open up. Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...