Pages

Monday 30 July 2012

Olympic Thank You

Back again with another quick post to show you a card I made to say 'thank you'.
I was lucky enough to be invited by a friend at work to an 'Olympic' BBQ on Friday evening and, with the events of the past weeks, it made such a lovely change from hospital visiting!
My friend's husband is Chinese and I am sure he should be a professional barbeque-er (if there is such a thing) as the food was absolutely amazing - pork, lamb, chicken and salmon all marinated in the most wonderful flavours and the biggest containers of noodles you have ever seen! Followed by a fantastic selection of desserts. They had also set up a massive screen in the garden so that we could all watch the opening ceremony, which was only marred by the fact that it was absolutely freezing! The highlight of the night for the hostess I'm sure had to be the flyover by the Red Arrows - directly above the garden and only 9 minutes after we had watched them on television. Thank you Joan & Keith for a fabulous evening.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret, thanks for your comment. I know you are struggling at the moment and I'm not able to keep up either but I want you to know I'm thinking of you and your family. You've been making some wonderful projects lately - this Olympic card is very clever! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow totally love love love it !!! :) just fab xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...