Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Decorated Gift Tins


Last week I showed you 6 cards which I had made as part of a set so I thought I would show you the tins that the cards are going in. The set of cards I showed you were Basic Black and Crumb Cake so they are in the tin on the left of the picture above. The picture on the left is the inside of the other tin which is Basic Black and Basic Gray and you can see two of the six cards I made for that. The tins have been covered using the Mocha Morning Speciality DSP which I am fairly certain will not carry over to the new catalogue so you will only have until the end of September to buy it. Believe me it is gorgeous!!
I am having to have a 'clear out' on my blog as I have nearly used up all the storage space I am allowed so, if you look at any archived posts and the photos aren't there I apologise. I will look to see which posts are affected and remove them but, at the moment, it looks like they're all still there!


3 comments:

  1. These are stunning Margaret, the papers are really beautiful :) still trying to source tins...Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great Margaret, love how you've made the envelope holder. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...