Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

Four of Six


Back again with card number four - again using the colour combo of Crumb Cake and Basic Black but this time with a bit of Very Vanilla. For the panel I've used my favourite stamp set of the moment 'Reason to Smile' (only available until the end of August) - I've tried putting it away but somehow I just keep getting it out again :0) I stamped the small flower solid stamp in Crumb Cake and then overstamped with the outline stamp in Basic Black, this was on Very Vanilla cardstock which was then matted onto Crumb Cake. Before fixing to my card blank I tied a knot of Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon around the panel and added a sentiment from Perfect Pairs which I punched with the Oval Punch and matted onto a Crumb Cake Scallop Oval. Two Basic Pearls were added and the card was done - very simple!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Margaret. Hope you enjoy your weekend. Aud x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...