Pages

Sunday 5 August 2012

Need a 'Reason to Smile'?




I don't have a lot of spare time at the moment but I did manage to grab an hour this morning to mount, and use, my new stamp set - Reason to Smile. This is a promotion set and is only available during August - either to purchase or to get absolutely free (see post below for more details). I also don't have time to write a lot but I thought maybe you would like to see some cards rather than nothing at all!! The sentiments are from different sets, as is the background stamp on the Wisteria Wonder card (En Francais) and the swirl on the layered card (Everything Eleanor). I'll be back as soon as I can and, once again, thanks for sticking with me during this period of not much crafting and not much posting :0)





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Margaret. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've used this stamp set brilliantly. I love all your creations. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all just fab . . .I like all the cards you've made with this set as I've been browsing x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...