Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

More Snow Anyone?


By the time you see this I will be back at work and the last thing I want to be thinking about is Christmas. However here is another Christmas card using the lovely Snow Flurry die teamed up with a piece of new DSP from a pack called Snow Festival (both available in the new Autumn/Winter Seasonal catalogue). I really don't think it needs much explanation - a strip of DSP, some Snow Flurry diecuts, a sentiment punched with the Modern Label punch, a few Basic Rhinestones and 'Bob's your Uncle' as my Nan used to say!
Well where has the last 6 weeks gone? It feels like I've spent most of it at the hospital with Dad (he's still there for those of you who have kindly asked) and when I haven't been there I seem to have been cleaning, sorting, washing & ironing. Heaven help all those people who say this morning 'Did you have a nice holiday' :0)
Have a good week and I'll be back soon - I have more Autumn/Winter goodies arriving hopefully this week so plenty more to show you (if I get time to use them that is!)

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely xmas card Margaret, love the colours, look forward to seeing your new goodies. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this new die Margaret and it looks gorgeous teamed with the DP. You sound as if you're under a lot of strain - do take care. Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you've used the die here, Margaret. I've still to have a play with mine yet. Hope all has gone well with your return to work. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...