Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

Baubles into Vases!


I have been very bad at blogging (and crafting) recently due to family illness but thank you to all of you who haven't deserted me during what is proving to be quite a difficult time. This is a card and gift envelope I made for my sister a couple of weeks ago and uses the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set (the baubles have transformed into vases!) There is a set of co-ordinating dies to go with this set (buy them together and save £7 on the individual prices) but on this occassion I cut them out with paper snips. The colour is Calypso Coral, the ribbon is now retired, the flowers are made from the Boho Blossoms and Itty Bitty punches and the leaves are from the 2-step Bird Punch. The 'happy birthday' is from a retired set (I think!) and punched with the Word Window punch and 'sister' is from For my Family. I made the little money wallet with the Scallop Envelope die. Bye for now & Happy Crafting x


4 comments:

  1. Love your baubles as vases Margaret and a gorgeous gift wallet too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Margaret, a great idea. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Absolutely love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this punchy Calypso Coral card Margaret. Haven't popped over to see you for a while. Sorry to here there's family illness. Hope a recoverin is being made.

    Off to browse your blog now . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...