Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Gift Box & Thank You Card






My Dad asked me to make a small thank you gift for a nurse at the unit where he is staying and this is what I came up with. It's a very simple box to hold a small box of chocolates and is made with Rose Red and co-ordinating DSP from the paper stack. The flowers are diecut and punched with the Floral Fusion Sizzlits and a punch from Itty Bitty Punches, again in Rose Red and also Pink Pirouette. The leaves were diecut with the Little Leaves Sizzlits die in River Rock and the flowers were finished with a Basic Pearl for the centres. I made a matching thank you card using the same supplies and the sentiment was punched with the Word Window punch and layered onto a Modern Label.
We have been out visiting places today to try and find a suitable placement for Dad so he can finally leave hospital and found one that was ideal. Keep your fingers crossed for us that we can get it sorted before the place goes and we can get him out of a hospital environment and into somewhere a bit more homely!!!

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely things Margaret! Hopefully all will go well and your dad can settle in somewhere better than a hospital. I work in a care home and I know that most of our residents would rather stay where they are when they're ill than go into a hospital. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design Margaret, a beautiful card and gift. Hope Things work out soon for yourndad. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Margaret. Love the little treat bag. Hope your Dad gets settled in soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a lovely gift set Margaret. I'm so pleased to hear the positive news and I'm definitely keeping everything crossed for you! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...