Pages

Monday 15 October 2012







Regular visitors to my blog will know that I am not getting too much time to craft recently (or blog!!) so, when I needed a birthday card and gift for a friend the day after my daughters birthday, I cheated a bit and made a card very similar to my daughters. Ths time I used Cherry Cobbler and Naturals Ivory and the Cherry Cobbler Tulle ribbon. I made the little gift bag with some Cherry Cobbler DSP from the DSP Stack and the sentiment is a retired one but fitted the contents perfectly. A very quick post tonight as I need some sleep!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, spooky, I've got that 'yummy' stamp sitting on my desk, I'm just about to wrap up some chocs for a friend too. A lovely card and gift bag. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...