Pages

Thursday 25 April 2013

More Birthday Goodies





















First up today is this gorgeous co-ordinating set my sister made me for my birthday (all made with SU goodies of course!) The box (above right) contained some scrummy homemade treats and the mini milk carton (below) housed some birthday 'pennies'.


She also made this lovely box which was from my Mum and held some of my favourite chocolate
bars :0)
Another beautiful matching set from Maureen (below)

 

and more lovely handmade cards from
                                                                                                  
                                                            Gail                                                                      
 

                       Carole                                                                            Jen
















                               

Thank you everybody, I really appreciate and love them all x x 





3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday Margaret! What a lot of absolutely gorgeous cards and gifts you received and I can imagine what a lovely display they all made! Vicky x
    (sorry about Christmas in April... it's been so cold I thought I'd make the most of it but it's suddenly summer!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Margaret, I particularly love the gift set from your sister, the stamps and colours she used are gorgeous. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful array of gifts and cards. Your house must of looked so pretty with all these on display. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...