Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

Simples Sunday


Another really simple card for today using the Cupcake Builder punch. I wanted a quick card to send to Jen to thank her for the lovely cakes she brought to our class the other day (see last Friday's post), and what better than a cupcake!
I matted a piece of Soft Suede cardstock onto a card blank then punched out the cupcake, frosting and sprinkles (for want of a better way of describing the little circles on the top!) in Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. I added a few score lines to the cupcake and frosting and highlighted the 'sprinkles' with a white gel pen before fixing to the card. A sentiment punched with the Word Window punch and a couple of Basic Pearls finished the card - job done!
I hope you've had a lovely weekend, back to work for me tomorrow after the Easter break so that is going to be a bit of a shock to the system :0)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...