Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Thank you gift


Last week I needed a very quick thank you gift for a work colleague and this is what I made. I returned to work after a week off with a nasty virus and as you know it was bitterly cold. Every morning at 8.30am I have a half hour duty outside and a very thoughtful lady insisted that I did her inside duty while she braved the sub zero temperatures! I was extremely grateful so the least I could do was make a little thank you gift for her.
I have shown you something similar in the past but this time I made a co-ordinating card as well.The supplies I used are Summer Starfruit cardstock and Stitched Satin ribbon (which looks quite green in this photo due to artificial light!), the Elegant Bouquet Embossing folder, sentiments from Tiny Tags and Teeny Tiny Wishes, the small Scallop Circle punches and Basic Rhinestones. The treat pouch holds a small bar of chocolate. 
If you would like to order any products and have them delivered straight to your door (p&p charge applies) then please don't hesitate to contact me. Or maybe you would like to hold a 'crafty' party from friends and earn yourself free products with a qualifying spend. For any further 'no obligation info' my details can be found on the 'Contact me' page at the top.
Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...