Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Graduate Nurse




Those of you who read the post that accompanied my 'science' card will know that I was asked to make a card for a new graduate who was going into nursing and which also incorporated a bookmark. Have you heard the saying 'the impossible we do immediately, miracles take a little longer'? Well that just about summed up my feelings when I received this request :0)
Not to be beaten, I put my thinking cap on and decided to use the ever faithful Owl Builder punch. On this photo the graduate owl looks as though he is stuck on the outside of the tree but actually the hole is punched in the panel of cardstock so in real life he looks as though he is in a hole in the tree trunk. The nurse owl sits on the magnetic bookmark which was made with the Two Tags die.



4 comments:

  1. What a great use of the Owl punch. I love the little nurse & the bookmark is a great idea :) Happy Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just fabulous!, I am a recent (6 months post) nursing graduate and would have loved to have received something like this!
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You solved your challenge brilliantly! I love nursey bookmark. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think you rose to the request brilliantly...love how they are looking at each other :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...