Pages

Friday 17 May 2013



I first saw this technique a few weeks ago on the Less is More challenge site but unfortunately I didn't have time to try it for that particular challenge. However I still wanted to have a go and it was an ideal opportunity when I needed a card for a work colleague.
This technique (no idea what it's called) is not the easiest but Lizy Bartaby did a brilliant tutorial on her blog so, if you'd like to have a go, you can see her post here.
I used Fabulous Florets with Raspberry Ripple and Old Olive plus a couple of retired stamps, the Itty Bitty Butterfly punch and the Typeset Alphabet Bigz die for the lettering.The ribbon is Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin. I also made a bottle tag in the same design but with the recipients name but forgot to take a photo of that!!
Hopefully back tomorrow for the LIM challenge - where has that week gone????








2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Margaret. Perfect execution of this technique. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Margaret!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...