Pages

Sunday 26 May 2013

Simples Sunday for the men



 A very quick card with a very quick post today. I realised this morning, after quite a busy weekend so far, that I hadn't made a card for my Simples Sunday this week. So I hurried off to my craftroom to come up with something that was very easy to make and here it is.
It is a 10cm square Basic Gray card base with a strip of Basic Gray DSP across the card, stamped with a sentiment. I then cut two panels of cardstock, rounded the edges and ran through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder before fixing to the card with dimensionals. The button was cut with the Sweet Buttons Embosslits with a piece of Bakers Twine tied in the middle. Five minutes - job done!!
Must rush as it is my Grandsons second birthday party this weekend, this time for family, and hopefully it will be a bit quieter than the one he had for his friends on Friday :0)
Have a great weekend and I'll be back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...