Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Birthday Dresses


A few weeks ago I made some of these lip salve holders to give as gifts at my class. When my daughter saw them she asked if I would make one for my youngest grandaughter who will be 3 next week. After finding a pack of three fruit flavour lip salves (which she will think is lipstick like Mummy's) I made these three holders using the Dress Up Framelits.
Mt grandaughter often tells us we have to call her Robin - her brother is Batman - and is quite the little tomboy but, now and again, she's very girly and likes all things pink and sparkly hence the dresses. I used some retired Pretty in Pink cardstock and DSP along with some Pink Pirouette DSP and Glimmer Paper and decorated with flowers and ribbons.
I also needed to make a birthday card (below) and chose to make a cake - pink & sparkly so not really my kind of thing but I'm sure she'll love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...