Pages

Monday 22 July 2013

Large Size Leaving Card




I can now show you the second 'large' card I was asked to make for a friend and work colleague who is leaving. The card blank was made from an A3 sheet of white card, folded to give an A4 card. I used Cherry Cobbler (a firm favourite of mine!) and stamped the flowers with a couple of images from Flower Shop - the larger ones were punched with the Pansy Punch and the smaller ones fussy cut with paper snips. I stamped some leaves with a stamp from Summer Silhouettes and diecut some with the Little Leaves Sizzlits die and added a few white blooms punched with the Boho Blossoms punch. The 'bye' was cut from some, now retired, DSP and Cherry Cobbler cardstock using the Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies and the name from the retired Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies. A few stamped and punched butterflies from Papillon Potpourri were added to the top corner.
The photo bottom right is the bag/box I made to put the card in.
I will be back in the next few days to show you some of the small gifts I have made for the friends who are leaving this week. x



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...