Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

New Catalogue


  It's here - the brand new 2013-14 Annual catalogue.


Click on the picture to open the online flip catalogue or, if you'd prefer a 'real' copy then contact me and I can post one to you for £5 (incl p&p)

Not only do we have a new catalogue we also have two new offers from Stampin'Up! See below for more details

 

Until July 31st you can receive 25% off the catalogue price of 3 selected greetings stamp sets - Sassy Salutations, Sweet Essentials and Petite Pairs. (Click on picture for details)

And ....................................




This month's 'Best of' is a selection of butterflies. All the 'Best of ' collections are available until 31st March 2014.


If you would like any more information, or to order any products, please contact me and I will be happy to help. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...