Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Treat Box and Matching Card





















I made a couple of these treat boxes to give as thank you gifts and, as you can see, a matching card to go with them. I saw a tutorial for the boxes on Caroline Hallet's blog (a fellow SU demo) and the video can be seen here. (Thanks for sharing Caroline)

I used Sahara Sand for both the card and the box with the leaves, from Summer Silhouettes, stamped in Pear Pizzazz and the flower, from Stippled Blossoms, in Raspberry Ripple.
For the card I also used a piece of Sahara Sand DSP (retired), a tag cut with one of the Chalk Talk Framelits and added Pear Pizzazz Taffeta Ribbon to both.
Back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...