Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

Thomas the Tank Engine



I have a bit of a novelty card to show you today and which, sadly, I can't take a lot of credit for! My youngest Grandson, who will be 2 in a few weeks, absolutely loves Thomas the Tank Engine so I did a quick Google search and got inspiration from two SU demos. I case'd Thomas from Victoria at Blue Jelly Stampin (here) and the idea of the tunnel from an Australian demo Kylie Bertucci (here).

I think I'm fairly safe to show this now as I don't think he'll be looking at my blog anytime soon :0)

Below right is what the card looks like when it's open and on the left is a money wallet made with the Pop'n'Cuts die.





1 comment:

  1. This is great fun Margaret! Your grandson will love it I'm sure. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...