Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

A New Baby







This is the card I made for a girl I used to work with who had her first baby yesterday. I could say she had a 'little' boy but I think that may be stretching the truth a bit as baby Eben weighed in at a whopping 11lb 10ozs!!!!
I used Soft Sky and white for the card with the letters cut from the, now retired, Timeless Type Alphabet dies. The balloons were made with the Small Oval punch in Soft Sky and coloured Silver Glimmer Paper tied with Bakers Twine.
Three little hearts were punched from the Owl Builder Punch and placed down the side of the card.


I am entering this card for the SUO Challenge - Welcome Baby




I still work with baby Eben's Grandad so I also made a congrats card for the 'first time' Grandparents (right) using Baja Breeze (retired)





4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on both cards!! Love the color combo and you are right- he was a big boy!!:-) The balloons are so cute as well as the hearts- thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRECIOUS baby card right here......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards (still trying to get over the 11lbs!)! I love how you created the balloons with the oval punch. The shading and highlighting make them awesome! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...