Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

Case'd Baby Card







My card today was inspired by a very talented demonstrator, Dawn Olchefske, you can see her card and a video here. Although this is not strictly 'CASE'd', without seeing Dawn's card/video this card would not have been made!!
I started by stamping the Gingham Wheel (which, incidentally, I have taken apart!) in Soft Sky, down one side of a piece of Whisper White and then matted this onto Soft Sky and a white card bank. Two of the balloons are also made with Soft Sky and the third from Silver Glimmer Paper. The sentiment is from Label Love punched with the Artisan Label Punch.
I have to go back to work tomorrow and I have a feeling that I won't be getting a lot of crafting done so, until I settle back into the 'work' routine, I'll be scheduling some posts showing things I have been making over the past few weeks!! Until next time thanks for popping by and I'll be back soon :0)
Margaret x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...