Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Scary Things!



Whilst browsing around blogland I came across a very talented lady who had designed these Halloween cards and I just had to make some for three of my grandchildren. I don't know what's happened lately but they seem to be as excited about Halloween as they are Christmas!!
The demo who designed these is Sara Lincoln (from Michigan) and if you pop over to her blog here you will find a video and supply list.
I do love punch art, I find it very therapeutic to make something that ends up looking like something - even if they are a bit scary in this case (particularly Dracula!) :0)
Have a great day and hopefully I'll be back tomorrow
Margaret x



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...