Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Treat Box




Last night I came across a fabulous tutorial on YouTube for these little treat boxes, made by France Martin (the video can be found here).
They are so easy to make using the Envelope Punch Board and you can fit a Snickers or Mars bar in perfectly or alternatively you could fill it with sweets or a gift of your choice.
I used some of the Seasons of Style DSP for the boxes and kept the decoration very simple with knots of Whisper White and Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon and a sentiment punched with the smallest Scallop Circle matted onto the slightly larger scallop circle.

If you know someone who would like to receive a Stampin'Up! Gift Voucher for Christmas then please don't hesitate to contact me for details (see contact tab above) and I will be only too happy to help
Margaret x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...