Pages

Sunday 15 December 2013

3D Simples Sunday


























Today for 'Simples Sunday' I am showing you something a bit different - these cute little snowmen I have made for my grandchildren instead of a Christmas card. The idea came from a very talented lady, Jackie Topa, who does wonderful things with punch art. Her video showing how to make these can be found here and they really are very easy to make.
It does use the Envelope Punch Board but I am sure, if you do not have this, the shaping could be done with other punches or even by hand. All the products I have used for mine are SU apart from the white cardstock and include Washi Tape, Chevron Ribbon and Silver Glimmer Paper but you could use anything you have to hand. I have also put their initials on to save any arguments :0)
As you can see from the photo above they hold a small chocolate bar and stand up very nicely!
Until next time, have a good week
Margaret x

2 comments:

  1. So very cute....thanks for the link for the tutorial. Hoping your Christmas is fabo. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your version Margaret, with their cute little faces! Your projects are gorgeous, as always. Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...