Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

Happy New Year


Well Christmas is over for another year and I hope you all had a good one. This is a New Year card I made after taking inspiration from the very talented Jenni Pauli (her cards can be seen here). I love her style of cards and I get so many ideas from visiting her blog.
This is made using Crumb Cake cardstock for both the blank and the mat along with a little Very Vanilla. The numbers are cut using the Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die and the 'happy' is from Bring on the Cake. The card is finished off with a few Basic Pearls scattered around. This card is now winging it's way to a very lovely lady so I hope she doesn't peek on here before it arrives!!
All that remains if for me to wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year and I'll be back soon
Margaret x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...