Pages

Saturday 25 January 2014

LIM Sketch




The LIM challenge this week is a Sketch (top right) and, for my entry,  I have used some brand new products which will be available from 28th Jan in the Spring/Summer catalogue.

I started by gold embossing a sentiment from the Hostess set, Express Yourself, onto a piece of Whisper White card before adding two strips of the brand new Watercolour Wonder Designer Washi Tape (which is also gold!). The panel was then matted onto a piece of Gold Foil Sheet (making a re-appearance in the Spring catalogue) then onto a card blank.
The gold embossed flowers are also a new product called Petite Petals and were punched out with the new co-ordinating punch. I have to say I'm not a huge fan of gold but, like everything else, it has it's place!
I must apologise for my lack of comments on last week's LIM challenge but the week just seemed to disappear from my life without trace - I promise I will try harder next week :0) Thank you to all who leave such lovely comments on my blog, I appreciate each and every one of them.
Have a great weekend and I'll be back tomorrow
Margaret x



10 comments:

  1. Lovely LIM entry, gr8 used of the subtler colours too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the gold accent - it clearly says quality!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous Margaret!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS-card! Have a fun weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Margaret, gold is such a classy colour.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. I never think to use gold with white, but it is striking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that washi tape, such a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Margaret xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super use of gold and of the washi tape, fab card. Thanks so much for joining us at LIM
    Anne
    LIM GD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...