Pages

Sunday 19 January 2014

Simples Sunday


I suddenly realised last night that I hadn't made a card for this week's Simples Sunday so, using the LIM challenge to make a baby card, I set to and made this very quick one.
I used Zoo Babies again but this time using the cute little giraffe stamped in Blushing Bride. The border is the negative part of one of the Tasteful Trims from the Bigz Die, again in Blushing Bride, with a few small pearls added and the sentiment is also from Zoo Babies. The panel was matted onto a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock and then onto a white card blank.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Margaret x

5 comments:

  1. I can see that I'm going to have to get the Zoo Babies set Margaret, this is another stunner!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cute card, I just love the giraffe!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is really sweet Margaret! Love the border....great idea! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards Margaret xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are those giraffes?! I just love giraffes and elephants on baby cards. Must look at this set! Happy new year too! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...