Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

And another!


Well my week seems to have been dominated by men - I hasten to add that I mean in my card making not my personal life :0) so here is another which will be my fourth entry into the LIM challenge this week (sorry if you're getting fed up with me Chrissie - only a couple more to go!!!)
This is another really easy card basically made with scraps. Can you tell what the the patterned shapes are? No it's not some fancy border punch - it's the punched out pieces from the Envelope Punch Board which you would normally throw in the bin, but not this time. I matted a piece of Whisper White onto Basic Black and glued a strip of Basic Black and Smoky Slate cardstock down one side, the 'punched pieces' were then positioned against the Smoky Slate, a sentiment added in Basic Black and a bit of stamping with an image from Gorgeous Grunge to finish the card. The panel was matted onto a plain white card blank - card done!
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with the last in the current series of
 'Cards for the Men' (I think!!)
Margaret x

3 comments:

  1. This challenge has really got your mojo going Margaret, another great guy card!
    Thanks for joining Less is More's masculine challenge this week
    Anne
    Guest "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really prolific week for us this week Margaret!
    Another super one!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...