Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Valentine's Card


As promised I am back to show you one of the Valentine's cards I made for a team challenge. I have used the new Spiral Flower die to make the Real Red rose and this is one product that I definitely need more practice with as I'm not very good!!!
A piece of Basic Black cardstock was run through one of the Adorning Accents Embossing Folders and matted onto a strip of Real Red before adhering to a card blank. Some leaves, punched from the Bird Builder punch, and a couple of loops of taffeta ribbon were glued in place then the rose placed on top. The card was finished off with a sentiment from the Hostess Set, Express Yourself. Of course this doesn't have to be a Valentine's card it could be used for an anniversay or just to let someone know you care.
Back tomorrow with another Valentine's/ Anniversary card
Margaret x

 


4 comments:

  1. A lovely card and your rose looks great - much better than my attempts so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Margaret! hugs Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Margaret. The flower looks fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning Margaret! Love it! Nx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...