Pages

Sunday 30 March 2014

Simples Sunday




As you can see I have two cards for you today - one for the girls and one for the boys! I have gone with the Round & Round theme from this week's LIM challenge and used the dotty DSP from Watercolour Wonder for both cards.







The one for the ladies is teamed up with Tangerine Tango, which I used for the Scallop Circle, sentiment and ribbon (both retired) and the male version is made with Smoky Slate.
For this one I used a strip of cardstock across the card rather than ribbon and added some grey pearls from my own stash. The ladies card has three SU Basic Pearls.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll be back soon
Margaret x

2 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for joining us over at Less is More hope you will join in again next time.
    xx Jan GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. White space with dots!
    Super Margaret!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...