Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

Spring with LIM



I'm back for the LIM challenge after, what seems to be, a week where my feet haven't touched the ground. It's been a stressful time at school and a stressful time for my sister and I arranging Dad's funeral and trying to sort his finances out with banks and building societies etc - I have to say some of which have been extremely helpful and others who just seem to be intent on making life difficult!!
Anyway I decided this morning I would de-stress and do a little crafting for the LIM challenge of Spring Flowers - WRONG! I started off with a picture in my head of a card with Hellebores but, unfortunately, the end result was nothing like the picture in my head and that got filed in the bin so this is the card I ended up with. I inked the stem from Love & Sympathy with a Pear Pizzazz marker then, using my stamp-a-ma-jig, stamped a flower from Petite Petals in Daffodil Delight with a centre from Banner Blast stamped in Pumpkin Pie. The sentiment is from Sassy Salutations and the lines at the side from Gorgeous Grunge.
My apologies for the lack of comments on last week's entries and I'm afraid that this week may be very similar but a big thank you to all who left comments on my entries and hopefully normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.
Have a great weekend
Margaret x



8 comments:

  1. sorry to hear your news.. lovely card though

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way the lines give this card such a mnodern feeling! Enjoy your weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret this is beautiful. Look after yourself while you're dealing with all this, so sorry for your loss.
    Thanks for taking part in the one layer challenge at LIM this week Anne (Guest LIM commenter)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Margaret

    Thank you for supporting LIM
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Margaret - great combined use of stamps for the daffodil.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...