Pages

Monday 21 April 2014

Cards for Me!

Today I wanted to share some gorgeous handcrafted cards which I received for my birthday and Easter last week




Above card from my sister, top right card from my Mum (made by my sister!) card on the right from my nephew (again made by my sister!)










Flowerpot card from Carole, one of the ladies who comes to classes

 Birthday card from Maureen and Easter card from Gail - two more classy ladies :0)

And last, but definitely not least, cards from my Grandchildren 


Thanks for stopping by
Margaret x

 


1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday Margaret. Super set of cards. Your grandchildren win though!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...