Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

May the Force Be With You!


I'm back after a few days AWOL with a punch art card made for my Grandson. Firstly I have to say I am complete awe of the very talented crafters who come up with fantastic punch art characters and the one I have CASE'd today is no exception! It is my Grandson's birthday on Sunday and, at the moment, he is mad on Star Wars so I did a quick Google search and found this Yoda character made by Sarah-Jane Rae. She has shown a step by step tutorial on her blog which can be found here.
He is made with various punches and framelits and although he is quite ugly I think the finished result is really quite cute (in a funny sort of way!).
The Silver Glimmer Paper lettering does make sense if you understand it - along the lines of  r2d2, the r stands for Roman, the 6 is how old he is and the 2 day is 'today' - I feel sure I am going to have to explain that one though :0)
Back soon
Margaret x



1 comment:

  1. Love this card It's so cute, or as Yoda would say....."most cute this card is! " Big Star Wars fans in our house. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...