Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

*** New 'Stampers 6' Club *** (Please scroll down for new posts)

I am starting a new Stampers 6 Club in July and need to fill 3 spaces - interested, then please read on

First a quick explanation of what a Stampers 6 Club is. You need to commit to spending £25 (+ p&p) each month for 6 months. During one of those months you will receive £25 Hostess Pounds to spend on anything in any current catalogue (the 'free' £25 spend is in addition to your monthly commitment) that means, in your chosen month, you will get £50 worth of products for your normal spend of £25.
In addition to this I am offering free p&p (worth £4.95) for the first month and each month you will also receive a free handcrafted gift and card from me to say thank you.

Interested in finding out more? Please feel free to contact me at margaretk21@hotmail. co.uk or telephone 01933 663477 and I'll be very happy to help

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...