Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Easter Bunnies


Here are the bunny treat holders as promised but I still can't find the video that gave me the inspiration! They are pretty much CASe'd so thank you to the American demo who came up with the idea and I'm sorry I can't credit you.
The holder is cut with the largest of the Apothecary Accents Framelits and a hole punched in the top with a 1/4" circle punch. The rabbit is made with the Ornament punch along with the Small Oval, Boho Blossoms and circle punches in Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. Tied with Whisper White Taffeta ribbon and a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes cut with the Word Window punch. They hold a mini Malteaster bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...