Pages

Sunday 24 August 2014

Simples Sunday


For my Simples Sunday card today I have used the LIM challenge which, this week, is a sketch (top right).
I have used the new In Colour, Mossy Meadow, along with Very Vanilla, the leaf stamp from Kinda Eclectic and a sentiment from Tag Talk - punched with the co-ordinating punch. The stamped panel was matted onto Mossy Meadow and then onto Very Vanilla and the sentiment popped up on dimensionals - that's all there is to say really.
Have a great Bank Holiday and I'll see you soon
Margaret x

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely! Really love the stamp you have used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - fab shades of green

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Margaret. Thanks for the visit xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply fabulous Margaret.
    Great stamping, great colours and super use of the sketch.
    Thanks for taking part
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Margaret, I think I need to check out the new SU images! These leaves are wonderful!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully put together card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that leaf Margaret!
    Super take on the sketch
    Thanks for joining in with Less is More this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and stamping Margaret,just love those leaves :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...