Pages

Friday 4 November 2011


The card I have for you today is using a stamp which has now retired but any flower image could be used in it's place. I began by embossing a double line box, using my score board, on a piece of Whisper White card and placed a rectangle of card on the inside box which had been stamped with the En Francais background stamp in Crumb Cake. The large flowers were stamped in More Mustard and cut out, with a circle of More Mustard added to the centre, and the small flower was punched with the Boho Blossoms punch. I cut out two branches in Crumb Cake from the Little Leaves Sizzlits die, positioned these onto the card and added the large flowers and the leaves for the small flower were a small piece cut from another Little Leaves diecut. I stamped the sentiment from Sincere Salutations before matting onto a piece of More Mustard cardstock and then onto a card blank and finished the whole thing off with a few Basic Pearls.
Have a good weekend and if you are involved with fireworks - stay safe. Hopefully back tomorrow for the Less is More challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret !
    Beautiful layout; so well balanced. I find these DL cards quite difficult to plan. This one is lovely !
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautifully elegant card! I see you're not afraid of Orange either (I find it sucha scary colour!) have you seen the colour challenge over at http://simplystampinchallenge.blogspot.com
    Looks like its right up your street!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I nearly missed this little beauty Margaret! What gorgeous flowers and a brilliant layout too
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...