Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011





Here is another Christmas card made with some of the new products in the catalogue (and a couple of old ones). First of all I embossed the frame onto a strip of Whisper White cardstock using the oval from the Textured Frames Embossing set and added an oval on which I had used the Mother of Pearl Technique, using Frost White Shimmer Paint and Crumb Cake, punched with the large Oval punch. I had already gold embossed the sentiment onto the oval before punching it out. A background was stamped, with a stamp from Serene Snowflakes, in Crumb Cake. This was then matted onto a wider strip of Mocha Morning DSP and a bow, made with Soft Suede Taffeta ribbon, tied around before layering onto a card blank made from Soft Suede cardstock.

3 comments:

  1. Very classy with that understated colour scheme! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish Margaret. I love the non traditional colour scheme.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty! LOVE the brown for a holiday card--awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...