Pages

Sunday 18 December 2011

Brooches



Just a very quick post today to show you some brooches I was asked to make for someone as gifts to give to her daughter's friends. They are made from felt which was cut using the Fun Flowers die and fixed together with glue and finished with an SU brad in the centre. I used a brooch pin on the back which was mounted onto a circle of matching coloured cardstock covered with Crystal Effects. I packaged them in a cellophane card bag with a topper made with the Top Note die and stamped with a sentiment and a stamp from Pines & Poinsettias. These are very simple and cheap to make but, nevertheless, make a nice little gift and you can have them to match any outfit!! 
I'm sure, like me, you will have noticed that 'Blogland' seems to be very quiet at the moment but I expect that is because all the crafters are now busy trying to get stuff done in time for the big day and crafting has had to be put on the backburner for now. Anyway I hope all your Christmas plans are going well and I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Margaret, I have really enjoyed following your blog this year !
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...