Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

Magic Wallet




Yesterday I was 'playing' and trying out a Magic Wallet ready to do with the kids at Craft Club next week - think I may be being a bit ambitious but we'll try. I used this YouTube video as a guide but it was really a matter of having a go myself as it is rather confusing watching someone else doing it (especially when there's no talking!!) but, when you actually do it, it really is quite simple.
I decorated the front with Basic Black and Very Vanilla cardstock stamped with stamps from the Fruit & Flowers stamp set which is new in the Spring Mini catalogue. The flowers were made with the Fancy Flower, 5-Petal Flower and circle punches - looks like I picked it up before the glue had dried though as the pearl is supposed to be in the centre, didn't even notice until I looked at the photo :0)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...