Pages

Friday 10 February 2012

Triple Treat with Wisteria Wonder

Another quick'n'easy card for you, this time inspired by Angie Kennedy (an American SU demo), but using a different stamp and different colours. The Triple Treat Flower punch was stamped twice in Wisteria Wonder and the centre stamped in Elegant Eggplant onto Whisper White. The first image was punched out with the Fancy Flower punch, the second with the 5-Petal Flower punch and the centre with the ½" circle punch and layered up with dimensionals. A strip of Wisteria Wonder cardstock was cut at the ends, adhered to the card and the flower placed on top. The sentiment, from Happiest Birthday Wishes, was stamped in Elegant Eggplant. 
I am fortunate enough to own the punches used for this card but the image would not be too difficult to cut out by hand (maybe with the exception of the small circle which I am absolute rubbish at cutting!). The only disadvantage in this would be that it would take a little longer to make - it's so quick when you can just punch away. I love the simplicity and cleanness of this card so I think I will be making a few more in different colours, leaving the sentiment off, so that I have cards ready and waiting which would be suitable for any occasion.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Margaret, I love the simplicity of this card and wisteria wonder and elegant eggplant are a winning combination. I have this stamp but haven't got round to using it yet; might have to have a play today !
    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this dimensional card and its simplicity. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS card Margaret. Gorgeous colours as usual.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design and I've had my eye on this flower for a while. It looks great layered up. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...