Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2012

The card I am showing you today is one which I had to make for a very sad occasion and this post is my small tribute to a lovely person. Last week a very good neighbour, and friend, passed away suddenly and will be greatly missed by his family and friends. Derek was such a lovely man, always there to lend a hand and someone with a very good sense of humour, something which he certainly needed when his wife and I got together as we constantly ribbed him.
My thoughts are with Dorothy, Andrew, Elaine and his grandchildren at this very sad time.

Supplies used for this card are Whisper White & Basic Black cardstock, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Hopeful Thoughts, Basic Black Satin ribbon

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful elegant card Margaret; I am sure the love put into making this card was very much appreciated by Derek's family at this sad time.
    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and very fitting card for such a sad occasion Margaret.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Margaret I'm so sorry to hear that your friend has passed away. Your card is beautiful and is sure to have been appreciated and what a lovely tribute you've written. Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful elegant card for a sad occasion. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...