Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Gift Bag & Card set


As you will know by now I like to make matching sets and here is another one! I needed a little birthday gift for a work colleague so I bought a bag of nice chocolates and have made this gift bag to put them in -with matching card of course. I adapted the pattern which I used to make the larger bags a couple of weeks ago (original pattern by Sarah - here) and this size only uses one A4 sheet of cardstock. Before assembling the bag I stamped with butterflies from Flight of the Butterfly in Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant and filled in with the flower stamp from the same set. The ribbon handles were fixed in place with Rhinestone Brads (both ribbon and brads now retired). I added a vellum butterfly which was cut from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die and inked with Wisteria Wonder with a Basic Rhinestone in the centre. The tags were stamped with images from Tiny Tags and punched with the Jewelry Tag punch. The card doesn't really need any explaining as it used practically the same products as the bag except that the sentiment was punched with the Word Window punch and matted onto a Modern Label punch.

4 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous, do you mind if I have a go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Margaret I've missed so many gorgeous creations from you! I'm bowled over by your Everybunny projects - you're a girl after my own heart! And if you'd like any free snakes...!!! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the matching gift set Margaret - there's no stopping you now with these bags :) The vellum butterfly adds a delicate touch and is beautifu! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...