Pages

Monday 12 March 2012





The two cards I have for you today are using the stamp set Everybunny and are ones that I have made for my grandchildren. Sky is 3 and definitely a 'pink' girl and Conor is only 6 months so I can still get away with using baby blue!
I stamped the bunnies in Crumb Cake then coloured the images using various colours and a blender pen, and then they were punched out with the Extra Large Oval punch. The DSP from the Paper Stacks were embossed using the oval folder from Designer Frames and then glued to a piece of matching cardstock with the oval bunny image placed inside the embossed frame. Some taffeta ribbon was tied around the panel and then the whole thing glued onto a DL card blank. As I didn't want the whole sentiment, I inked the part I wanted with a marker and stamped this above the names which had been cut from the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies and run through the Square Lattice (pink) and the Perfect Polka Dots (blue) Embossing folders before being positioned onto the card. On Sky's I added a little pink butterfly which was from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die.

3 comments:

  1. These are so very pretty Margaret; lovely fresh cards for Spring !
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Margaret you have been busy! All your cards are gorgeous and these Easter cards are so special. I love the bunny stamps and they look so good personalised :) Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are stunning Margaret. Thank you for all your wonderful inspiration.Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...