Pages

Monday 9 April 2012

Butterfly Trees


This card is one which uses minimal supplies - and I mean minimal! A great way of using even the tiniest of scraps that, if you're anything like me, you never throw away. I started by stamping three trees from Trendy Trees, in Early Espresso, onto Whisper White and then punched out with the Oval punch. These were then matted onto Scallop Ovals punched from Wisteria Wonder cardstock. Before fixing these to a white card blank I stamped a border from Borderlines (available in the Spring Mini until the end of April) in Wisteria Wonder across the centre and stamped a sentiment from Petite Pairs in the bottom corner. Once fixed to the card I added three tiny butterflies, from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die, to each tree - three in Elegant Eggplant, three in Perfect Plum and three in Pink Pirouette, with a tiny Basic Rhinestone added to the centres. (Two Wisteria Wonder butterflies were added to the end of the border to cover an ink mark!!)

3 comments:

  1. Margaret what fabulous butterfly flowers. what a lovely card I love this one . Your colours are beautiful .
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super idea Margaret! I love the elegance of the butterfly trees :) Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your butterfly trees. Such a super idea. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...