Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012



















Not much writing today just wanted to show you some Easter cards made with the Everybunny stamp set. All the images, with the exception of the Easter Eggs on the card to the left, are from this set and the eggs are from Easter Blossoms. I won't bore you with all the details but will put a supply list at the end. I made these a few weeks ago and suddenly realised that if I didn't show you soon it would be too late!
Stamp sets - Everybunny, Easter Blossoms (the sentiment on the chick and egg card is a retired stamp)
Punches - Large Oval, Scallop Circle, Large Scallop Circle, Itty Bitty Punch Pack
Dies - Scallop Circle, Circles and a non-SU Large Oval
Embossing Folders - Perfect Polka Dots, Designer Frames

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful easter cards Margaret they are so lovely Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Egg-cellent Easter cards (sorry!).xxx All very cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Margaret and such pretty colours; my personal fav is the circular one !
    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...